Thank you for visiting our website, if you find any misinformation or inaccuracy, or you would wish to send any material for corrections feel free to contact our editorial team via email@example.com
Last Updated on 2 weeks by Admin
Matthew Lesko Biography
Matthew Lesko is an American author who is very famous for his publications and infomercials on federal grant funding. He was born on May 11th, 1943.
He has written over 20 books showing people how they can get money from the US government. He is known as the question mark guy because of his fashion trend of wearing colorful suits decorated with question marks. He is also widely recognized for recording TV Commercials, Infomercials, and interviews.
Lesko was brought up in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. He graduated from Marquette University in Milwaukee with an undergraduate degree. He then worked as a navigator for the US Navy in Vietnam. After Vietnam, Lesko graduated with a master’s degree in Business Administration(MBA) from American University in Washington D.C.
Matthew Lesko Age
He was born on May 11th, 1943 in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. He is 75 years old as of 2018.
Matthew Lesko Wife| Family
He married his third wife Wendy Schaetzel Lesko and they have two sons, Max and Morgan. He lives in Kensington, Maryland.Matthew Lesko
Matthew Lesko Net Worth
Lesko has an estimated net worth of $ 5 million.
Matthew Lesko Career
He quit his job as a computerized information systems designer in 1975 and co-founded Washington Researchers with Leila K. Kight who was his wife. Due to a slow start at the company, Lesko started sending out a professional newsletter telling people how to get free information. By 1979, the company had employed over 30 people in its office in Washington D.C.
Lesko would publish directories for those who wished to do their own research and also he was conducting seminars on the types of information than available from the government. Some of the directories included the Researcher’s Guide to Washington.
In 1982, the book, Getting Yours; The Complete Guide to Government Money, was published by Viking’s Penguin Subsidiary after the publisher was impressed by Lesko’s idea to publish a directory on government information sources in 1980. He says he has researched government grants for over 25 years.
Matthew Lesko Books
- Information U.S. (1986, ISBN 0-14-046745-9)
- Getting Yours (1987, ISBN 0-14-046760-2)
- 1001 Free Goodies and Cheapies (1994, ISBN 1-878346-25-3)
- Free College Money, Term Papers, and Sex Ed (1994, ISBN 1-878346-24-5)
- Free Health Care, Free Medical Information and Free Prescription Drugs (1995, ISBN 1-878346-34-2)
- Gobs and Gobs of Free Stuff (1996, ISBN 1-878346-33-4)
- Free Legal Help (1996, ISBN 1-878346-35-0)
- Free Stuff for Busy Moms! (1999, ISBN 1-878346-49-0)
- Free College and Training Money For Women (2000, ISBN 1-878346-52-0)
- Free Money and Help for Women Entrepreneurs (2000, ISBN 1-878346-51-2)
- Free Money For Your Retirement (2000, ISBN 1-878346-60-1)
- Free Stuff for Women’s Health, Fitness, and Nutrition (2000, ISBN 1-878346-50-4)
- Free Money To Change Your Life (2001, ISBN 1-878346-40-7)
- Free Money To Pay Your Bills (2003, ISBN 1-878346-65-2)
- Free Money To Get A Better Home (2004, ISBN 1-878346-67-9)
- Free Money To Quit Your Job (2004, ISBN 1-878346-68-7)
- Free Money for Entrepreneurs (2005, ISBN 1-878346-69-5)
- American Benefits for Seniors: Getting the Most Out of Your Retirement (2006, ISBN 1-878346-87-3)
Matthew Lesko Government Grants
Grants are allocated government funding opportunities which anyone can apply. They are given to nonprofit organizations which have qualified and fulfill all other legal requirements. Lesko has researched and clearly stated some of the prime sources of government grants and free money programs.
Free Money For Entrepreneurs Matthew Lesko
This book offers information on government funding for businesses, who can use state money, types of state money and help available. It also offers programs for each state. The book was published in 2005 and was written by Lesko and Mary Ann Martello.
Matthew Free Money To Change Your Life
Every year the government gives out $350 billion to 20 million people to change their life … you just ran out of excuses not to be happy.
Title Free Money to Change Your Life
Author Matthew Lesko
Contributors Andrew Naprawa, Mary Ann Martello
Publisher Information USA, 2000
ISBN 1878346407, 9781878346407
Length 1136 pages
Matthew Lesko American Benefits for Seniors: Getting the Most Out of Your Retirement
Over 3,000 Government Benefit Programs Worth $890 Billion for Seniors to Pay Daily Expenses, Get Better Health Care, Travel, Take Vacations, Pay for Caregivers, Spoil the Grandkids, Take Courses, Invest in Ideas…Have FUN! All Seniors Earning $150,000 or $15,000 are Eligible!”
Title American Benefits for Seniors: Getting the Most Out of Your Retirement
Authors Matthew Lesko, Mary Ann Martello
Contributor Mary Ann Martello
Publisher Information USA Incorporated, 2006
ISBN 1878346873, 9781878346872
Length of 705 pages
Lesko Free Money PDF
To download or read the PDF format, CLICK HERE